1. Developed a little bit of an attitude. Shrieking practice held each day around lunchtime.
2. Rode in a tractor which was, without a doubt, a dream come true. And only cost Mommy 50p.
3. Did a little reading over some milk in a cafe. As you do.
4. ‘Made’ dinner for Mom and Dad. It was delicious.
5. Had a super awesome peanut butter sandwich shaped like shamrocks and hearts because Mommy was feeling extra inspired.
6. Surveyed my kingdom at the playground and really, really enjoyed the blue skies.